How long will it take? 20 minutes
- 6 Minute Walk Test
- ACTH / Cortisol Blood Test
- Chest CT (Computed Tomography) Without Contrast
- EKG / Electrocardiogram
- MINI Neuropsychiatric Interview
- Neuropathy Exam
- NIH Toolkit
- Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT)
- Rehabilitation Exam (PT/OT Exam)
- Renal Ultrasound
- Serum B12 and MMA (Methylmalonic Acid) Blood Test
- Smell Test
- Vision Test
What will happen?
You will use a booklet with 40 scratch ‘n’ sniff items and asked to select one of four words (for example, “gingerbread,” “menthol,” “apple,” or “cheddar cheese”) that best describes what the odor smells like.
How do I prepare?
No preparation necessary.
Will I be told my results?
You will find out immediately where you fall on the smelling spectrum compared to the average for individuals of the same age and sex.