This website is not for medical care, advice, or treatment. Do not use the Illinet website in place of seeing a healthcare provider.
The Illinet website only collects personal information that you provide voluntarily. You may choose to provide your information on this website to:
- subscribe to a newsletter about the initiative, or
- share the website on your social media platforms or via email.
Website Usage Information
The information collected includes:
- Date and time of your visit to this website
- Pages you visit on the website
- Time you spend on each page
- Your actions on each page (e.g., clicking a button)
- Type of device you use to visit the website (e.g., mobile phone or laptop)
- Your device’s IP (internet protocol) address, which identifies a device on the internet but not the person using the device
- Your device’s operating system (e.g., Windows or iOS)
- The browser you use to visit this website
We use Google Analytics to collect and process website use data. We use the information from this service to analyze our website traffic and to improve our site. We do not track individual users, and we do not link the information to any other database to identify individual users. Learn more about how Google collects and uses data when you use our site.
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other websites, as indicated by this graphic notice (). We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. Linking to a non-federal website does not indicate an endorsement by RECOVER of the sponsors or of the information and products presented on the website. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of any website to which they connect through the RECOVER website.
If you have questions about this policy or have any concerns about our use of your information, please email info@ILLInet.org.
Version 1 (27 May 2021)