How long will it take? 5 minutes
- 6 Minute Walk Test
- ACTH / Cortisol Blood Test
- Chest CT (Computed Tomography) Without Contrast
- EKG / Electrocardiogram
- MINI Neuropsychiatric Interview
- Neuropathy Exam
- NIH Toolkit
- Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT)
- Rehabilitation Exam (PT/OT Exam)
- Renal Ultrasound
- Serum B12 and MMA (Methylmalonic Acid) Blood Test
- Smell Test
- Vision Test
What will happen?
You will be asked to identify letters on a chart while covering one eye at a time.
How do I prepare?
No preparation necessary.
Will I be told my results?
You will be told your vision (e.g., 20/20) immediately.